Friday, February 1, 2008

Introducing-Me

I just realized I never really introduced myself.

Here goes.

My name is Michele. I am a 35 year old Christian mom of 4. The oldest, K, is 16. He is a sophmore at the local high school. He is a science and math whiz but also enjoys art and music! He is an all around great kid (except when he and T fight about who is going to act as the oldest!) Next is T, he is 7. He is the first to be homeschooled and is in 1st grade. He is one witty firecracker. He lets go of zingers when least expected! Then we have B who is 5. She is the Queen of the bunch. She could be a Princess but that is too prissy for her. She is in command, not daintily sitting by. She is a true red head, temper included! Last but not least is C. He will be four next week. He can hang with the best of them and give them a run for their money. He is as equally rugged as he is snuggly. He is also a red head!

I am married to a wonderful, faithful man named Steve. We recently celebrated out 8th year of marriage. He is currently a librarian for a major pharmaceutical company here in the Chicago area. He has his own website called Family Man Librarian. You'll have to check it out sometime.

I am a "Jill of all trades, master of none". I sew, knit, paint, draw, make jewelry, decorate, cook, scrapbook, etc. I get teased that I have my own craft store. I have lots of supplies for all of the hobbies listed above. I have yet to find the one that I want to stick with long term! I tend to flit between them all. It really depends on what is inspiring me at the moment!

I love looking at blogs. I don't say read because with most of them I just look at the pictures and if they catch my eye I will read about it! Don't get me wrong, I do read lots of them but most are creative blogs with lots of eye-candy and tutorials! I read several forums and they really satisfy my nosy tendency!

I am hoping to share some of my projects and discoveries with you. But please be patient, I am not as technically savvy as my husband, so I will need his assistance initially. I will also try and set up links to my favorite sites on the web!

Thanks for coming by. It was nice sharing with you!

1 comments:

Kelli said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Michele! I hope you make many new friends on your new adventure. Thank you for entering my giveaway and your sweet comment!
Hugs,
Kelli